Friday, July 10, 2009

I Love Ron Artest


I really, truly do. Mostly because he's crazy. Not in a serial killer way, not in a "fling poop at the walls way," but in a "crazy like your senile Uncle Benny, who you kinda wish wasn't a part of your family but somehow you tell stories about him anyway because he's absolutely ridiculous" kind of way. If that makes sense. In fact, I think I'm going to start calling Artest "Uncle Ron Ron" from now on. It's only fitting.

So anyways, it's a good thing that I think so highly of Uncle Ron Ron because now that we both reside in Los Angeles, I'm going to have a lot more of him in my life. And what better way to endear himself to both me, and the family of the late, great Michael Jackson than by making his own tribute video on YouTube? Hey, Malice at the Palace or no Malice at the Palace, he's a sensitive guy.

Normally, I'd write more of an intro for something like this, but nothing I do can remotely prepare you for...well, take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGo0jGZMawM

To paraphrase my crazy Uncle, "you my n*gga Ron Ron."

No comments:

Post a Comment