Tuesday, July 28, 2009

YouTube Tuesday! - Wedding Edition


Remember when I said that I reserve the right to put a non-sports related clip on here? This is one of those times - slow sports day, nothing in particular I'm doing to show, already wrote earlier today...you get the idea.

So what I'm going to give you is the single coolest video I've seen a while. It comes from a now-happily married couple in St. Paul, Minnesota and it involves Chris Brown. Admittedly, part of the reason I love it stems from the irony of watching them shimmy down the aisle to the tunes of a guy convicted of domestic abuse, but moreso because it's awesome. Don't get me wrong, I'd never do it at my wedding (my mother would probably have a heart attack), but it's still a damn good idea. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8DCt3Lmi28

No comments:

Post a Comment